Re: For All The Fucking Modernists

Sujet : Re: For All The Fucking Modernists
De : sc (at) *nospam* fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 22:40:58
Le 04-03-2024, candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> a écrit :
Lester Thorpe <lt@gnu.rocks> wrote at 19:41 this Sunday (GMT):

But it is still mighty fucking good.  _I_ use it to render ALL my mp3
files.  It is still the VERY FUCKING BEST mp3 render available anywhere.

and I'm *pretty sure* it has mp3 support?
What for? You are answering to someone who wants the best. And mp3 is
far from the best. So, it's useless to him.
--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io