Re: Need Help. Modern Electrica Plugs.

Sujet : Re: Need Help. Modern Electrica Plugs.
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Mar 2024, 23:23:45
On 3/8/2024 2:55 PM, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
Le 05-03-2024, Physfitfreak <Physfitfreak@gmail.com> a écrit :
On 3/4/2024 10:39 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
On 3/4/2024 4:03 PM, Farley Flud wrote:
What is the reason for this change?

The newer type is simpler, yet good enough for the Sheep.

You can improvise, although usually by the time you notice the looseness
the internal sparks have damaged the receptacle.

If receptacle is still functional and safe, then use two locking pliers,
one of them a needle-nose, and bend the tip around the axis of the strip
a little bit. You're good to go.

If the main contact area is towards the middle of the strip, then use
three needle-nose locking pliers and bend the mid part of the strip
instead of the tip.
 Try not to kill your master. You would be alone after that.

I do quite well alone. You should know that. You're my dick's groupie.