Re: For All The Fucking Modernists

Sujet : Re: For All The Fucking Modernists
De : candycanearter07 (at) *nospam* candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 03:31:25
Stéphane CARPENTIER <sc@fiat-linux.fr> wrote at 20:40 this Friday (GMT):
Le 04-03-2024, candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> a écrit :
Lester Thorpe <lt@gnu.rocks> wrote at 19:41 this Sunday (GMT):

But it is still mighty fucking good.  _I_ use it to render ALL my mp3
files.  It is still the VERY FUCKING BEST mp3 render available anywhere.

and I'm *pretty sure* it has mp3 support?

What for? You are answering to someone who wants the best. And mp3 is
far from the best. So, it's useless to him.
Maybe they could only find mp3's of what they wanted to listen to.