Re: Feeb is hallucinating again (was How The DuFuS Spent His Saturday (2024-03-09))

Sujet : Re: Feeb is hallucinating again (was How The DuFuS Spent His Saturday (2024-03-09))
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 09. Mar 2024, 23:54:41
On 3/9/2024 3:58 PM, Larry A Piet wrote:

How did that mutherfucking degenerate the DuFuS Supremus
spend his Saturday (2024-03-09)?
 He has searched the web for hours and hours
Not for one second.

trying to find a place that has my published code for Project Euler #26.
You're a talentless programmer, so I'm confident you plagiarized all or most of it from somewhere.
You have to live with your actions.  Is it worth it, taking direct credit for others' work?  You've done it several times, right here on cola.  And I busted your thieving, copycat ass.
A previous cola poster named Rex Ballard did that, too, but on a much larger scale.  He claimed Sun Microsystems got hold of some code he wrote, changed it "a bit", and released it as Java.
heeeee!!!  What a howler that guy was.  Now he's a "woman" named Debbie Lawrence.