Re: OT: heading out to the Players

Sujet : Re: OT: heading out to the Players
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 14. Mar 2024, 19:46:19
On 3/13/2024 7:30 PM, Tyrone wrote:
On Mar 13, 2024 at 10:56:43 AM EDT, "DFS" <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

In St Augustine FL

https://www.theplayers.com

Best field in pro golf!  Beautiful course, with that island green on 17.
   Very exciting!

Back Saturday eve.
 You won't find it in St. Augustine. The Players is just south of Jacksonville
Beach, in Sawgrass/Ponte Vedra.
Hmm... My comment in reply to Ahlstrom about his wife wanting to stay away from him by working too much, and why, must've triggered something good in him.
I told you guys this before. His core is still healthy and intact. It is all this filth that's covered his entire surface to the world, and seeped inside a good depth too, that's bothersome and stinky. But the grime hasn't reached his inner core, yet, like it has in the case of that stupid Mormon advocate.
So I'm glad my description of the situation resulted something positive for both him and his wife.
He _needs_ Physfits like me for direction.