Re: X is Alive!

Sujet : Re: X is Alive!
De : Physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 15. Mar 2024, 07:51:54
On 3/14/2024 11:34 PM, rbowman wrote:
On Thu, 14 Mar 2024 20:39:59 -0500, Physfitfreak wrote:

Do you know who needed Union support in this country. Physicists! You
didn't have that, and therefore became a second world country.
 Yeah, but we make movies about (dead, Communist) physicists.
Hahhahh :))
I saw it pirated when the HDcam version got available very soon after its release. Hated it. One should never see a cam version of a movie.