Re: A Problem To Solve :-)

Sujet : Re: A Problem To Solve :-)
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 22. Mar 2024, 13:56:39
rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Monday the fitbit also decided I had swam for 2900 yards. I think the
algorithm needs a little work. Then somewhere in the middle of the hike it
decided I really was walking and switched to miles. The total came out to
about 5 miles which is about right.

It's an interesting gadget but I really don't care to be radio-collared by
google.

You could get an Amazfit/Zepp and be tracked via ГЛОНАСС (GLONASS). :-D

--
Q: What is purple and conquered the world?
A: Alexander the Grape.