Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : sc (at) *nospam* fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. Mar 2024, 00:26:43
Le 22-03-2024, -hh <recscuba_google@huntzinger.com> a écrit :

But if you grossly mess up and the recovery partition's been destroyed
too so as to truly need to do a bare metal install, the good news is
that all Macs for the past decade support having the OS reinstalled over
the Internet.

It's really the useless part. I can effortlessly reinstall my OS any
time I want. My concern in case of destruction is not about my OS but
about my personal data.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io