Re: A Problem To Solve :-)

Sujet : Re: A Problem To Solve :-)
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 01:00:09
On Sat, 23 Mar 2024 08:50:43 -0400, DFS wrote:

BP, blood oxygen, and temperature.  They'd been doing BP for some time.

Strange for a dentist to do that.

https://www.rdhmag.com/patient-care/article/16409903/10-reasons-why-we-
must-take-dental-patients-blood-pressure

BP is fairly common.

Almost definitely covid.  I had covid for a few weeks, and we bought one
to keep tabs.  My O2 level stayed very high, like 97%+, but many victims
had low O2 levels.

I bought one although I never had symptomatic covid. It just measured 98%,
58 BPM, normal day at the zoo.

Monday the fitbit also decided I had swam for 2900 yards.

Were you at least in the bathtub?

The only water on Blue Mountain is Hayes Creek but I was up on the ridge.

That's a good hike for any age.

I've got a bunch of 4-5 mile loops that are reasonably challenging.
Depending on the terrain 8-10 miles is about my limit anymore. I'm moving
but I'm not enjoying it much past that.

My wife bought me a Halo View, but I haven't tried it yet.

https://www.theverge.com/22834452/amazon-halo-view-review-fitness-trackers

"Amazon Halo View review: the Fitbit clone no one asked for"

Now there's a headline Amazon didn't pay for. It does look like the Charge
6 which is a plus. I didn't want one of those huge Dick Tracy watches.
Planet Fitness had a discount code so it fitbit was around $80 too.  No
body fat assessment or tone analysis with the fitbit although it does have
steps and distance and will use the phone's GPS.

It doesn't tell me anything I don't know but it does quantify it. I've got
a good idea when I'm pushing 150 BPM and when I'm idling along so I can
look at the graph and have a good idea what part of the trail I was on.
The sleep analysis isn't particularly useful.