What Language is the Ignition Module of my Car?

Sujet : What Language is the Ignition Module of my Car?
De : lt (at) *nospam* gnu.rocks (Lester Thorpe)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 24. Mar 2024, 01:16:11
Do we drive a car?  What language controls the ignition module
thereof?

C, C++, Ada, Python?  Don't make me fucking laugh.

The code is machine language burned into an FGPA.

The same for military fighter jets.  The same for nuclear power
plants.  Etc., etc.

The core of modern technology is machine language.

C, C++, Ada, Python, etc., are for high-level pussies.