Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : recscuba_google (at) *nospam* huntzinger.com (-hh)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 00:23:14
On 3/26/24 4:37 PM, Physfitfreak wrote:
On 3/26/2024 8:32 AM, -hh wrote:

So then, just what credible citations are you delinquent in providing to me?
  Hehe :) There is a way to deal with individuals like you. And I mean those who get the help, which in this case was some pieces of valuable information, and then get aggressive in asking more be done for them just because it got them curious or nervous or suspicious etc.
 And the way to do it is, "Pay me sucker!" :-)
 At this point in dealing with an insolent person like you, I want money. I'm nice to you cause I haven't changed my mind about not charging you for the information that I already provided. But I want good money for anything in addition to that.
 I'm not kidding. You need to learn a few lessons. Bozos have spoiled you too far. I'm not your Bozo. So pay me or fuck off.

Pay you ... for just what allegedly value-added service?
If you voluntarily say stupid stuff, I'm free to call you on it.  If you don't like that, an easy remedy for you is to stop saying stupid stuff.
-hh