MS's new definition of centering a window

Sujet : MS's new definition of centering a window
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 27. Mar 2024, 19:10:28
https://imgur.com/a/DqhlNFy
This happened after I changed the row/column count of Windows Terminal, and chose open centered.
There was no way I found to move the app, either.  Moving it to a new desktop just put it in the same position (title bar hidden).
I had to find and edit the Terminal settings .json file to get control of it.
Linux is doomed.