Re: This FOSS Thang :-)

Sujet : Re: This FOSS Thang :-)
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 19:16:03
rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On Sat, 30 Mar 2024 02:40:12 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

The configuration of Cinnamon, Xfce and Mate in Linux Mint are all
basically the same. Looks a lot like Windows 7, I guess. I've seen Xfce
more or less set up to emulate a Mac also, but I like Linux Mint's
configuration better.

Debian's default xfce has the menu and apps up on the top band and a few
icons on the botton. I suppose I could change it but I'm not like he who
shall be nameless that spends more time tinkering than accomplishing
anything.

I am able to make Fluxbox and Xfce about 90% the same in look, feel, and
handling.

--
You will have domestic happiness and faithful friends.