Gentoo Emerge Repot March 30

Sujet : Gentoo Emerge Repot March 30
De : dg (at) *nospam* chaos.rocks (Diego Garcia)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 30. Mar 2024, 21:19:06
Today, my fantastic Gentoo system automagically downloaded, configured,
compiled, and installed, all according to my strict specifications, the following
packages.

Note that xv-utils, a downgrade, is at the top of the list.  I don't need it because
I don't use that junk systemd, but I decided to accept it nonetheless.

Gentoo never forces anything.  _I_ am the one that makes the decisions for
_MY_ system.

Don't you wish that you could do the same?

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

xv-utils
xorg-proto
trove-classifiers
dev-python/hatchling
dev-python/lxml
elt-patches
app-arch/zstd
coreutils
dev-build/libtool
libpciaccess
compose-tables
dev-debug/strace
libX11
net-misc/curl
libxkbcommon
dev-util/maturin
dev-ruby/reline
dev-libs/libgit2
cargo-c
net-libs/libproxy
libavif
qtcore
qtnetwork
qtxml
qtconcurrent
linguist-tools
'=openjdk-bin-8.402_p06'
geeqie
openrc
app-portage/eix
libXmu
mesa
qtgui
'=qtbase-6.6.3'
libva
gptfdisk
qtwidgets
'=qtshadertools-6.6.3'
qtmultimedia
'=qtsvg-6.6.3'
'=qtdeclarative-6.6.3'
qtopengl
qtprintsupport
qtsvg
'=qtquicktimeline-6.6.3'
libreoffice-l10n
libreoffice

Whew!  This was a BIG update.  The whole QT system plus LibreOffice.