Re: BlockNews doesn't censor you.

Sujet : Re: BlockNews doesn't censor you.
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Apr 2024, 19:32:36
On 4/11/2024 6:51 PM, Relf wrote:
You (DFS) replied ( to me ):

Did that just start?  For years BN has been rock solid and fast,
but in the past few months it's not working too well (for me).
 Yes, it's new.  It took 10+ minutes for my
"Jeff-Relf.Me@Apr.11--8.27am.Seattle.2024" post to show up.
 3:16pm, Seattle, BlockNews reported:
29 Requested posts, got all 29 in 6 Secs.
 CntNew / 30_DayCnt
     7 / 513  DFS
Is that 513 posts by me in the last 30 days?  If so, it should be closer to 170.

Which server(s) do you use to build a bookmark of 10 Msg-IDs in a
specific order?  What's the order?
 Any server, every server; on the fly, willy-nilly.
How many and which news servers do you subscribe to?  Why more than one?
I have a block acct at blocknews, and the free eternal-september.

Censorship is the price you pay for using EternalSeptember, nigga.
Crossposting is the price you pay for using Usenet.  I'm glad ES drops some (all?) of the alt.checkmate crossposts into cola.