Re: GNU/Linux is Best for Secure File Deletion

Sujet : Re: GNU/Linux is Best for Secure File Deletion
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 14. Apr 2024, 21:28:18
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

GuhNoo/Linux makes you an idiot liar who blindly claims you can't do
such and such on Windows, when you almost always can.

In this case:
https://learn.microsoft.com/en-us/sysinternals/downloads/sdelete

Interesting, another Russinovich utility.  Not really something I'd
use since unlike Russell I don't have untoward data on my SSD, but it
shows that Windows has its share of this kind of available software.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.