Re: www.masters.com: a fantastic website

Sujet : Re: www.masters.com: a fantastic website
De : physfitfreak (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Physfitfreak)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 17. Apr 2024, 21:38:37
On 4/17/24 07:22, -hh wrote:
Same here, one course, only in first year of university. DFS must've
gone to one of those negro colleges. They probably emphasize on sports :)

He probably studied music and ebonics there.
Nah, it’s often typically easy enough to get the PE requirement knocked out
the first year or so, such that it doesn’t interfere when the classes get
tough.  Of course, I recall a few panicking Seniors who had failed the swim
test freshman year, dropped out of swimming class that same year (so never
passed), but the University caught up with them on graduation requirements…
But I have at least circumstantial evidence for what I said :-)
DFS probably concentrated on sports and ebonics because his English comprehension was proven to be defective. Ebonics won't quite do it.