Re: Windows tried to save the world from me

Sujet : Re: Windows tried to save the world from me
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 18. Apr 2024, 23:25:31
On 4/17/2024 9:36 PM, rbowman wrote:
On Wed, 17 Apr 2024 19:53:36 -0400, DFS wrote:

Windows Defender already includes a (or the) xz backdoor signature:
right after the file was downloaded and saved to my desktop, Defender
sprang into action to keep me from infecting the Windows world [1].
 Wait until it mistakenly identifies something you're fond of and saves you
from it.
That happened to you?