Japanese Masters of FOSS

Sujet : Japanese Masters of FOSS
De : lt (at) *nospam* gnu.rocks (Lester Thorpe)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 29. Apr 2024, 22:01:18
Japanese programmers have contributed some of the very, very best
FOSS packages.

Two of the programs which I find indispensable and which I have used
for many years are:

Sylpheed
https://sylpheed.sraoss.jp/en/

Aria2
https://aria2.github.io/

These programs are nothing less than superb and they are both
the products of Japan.

If anyone knows of any other Japanese FOSS contributions then
please report in this thread.