Re: OT: Blocknews problematic with comp.os.linux.advocacy

Sujet : Re: OT: Blocknews problematic with comp.os.linux.advocacy
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 05. May 2024, 21:20:59
On 2024-05-05 10:10 a.m., DFS wrote:
<snip>

I'm going to open up another ticket with them mentioning the issues you listed above. I had problems but couldn't prove it was on their end. Since you have done a good job of explaining the issues, I'll just sent it over and hope that they fix it.
And just like that, BN is working well.  I just submitted a post and a few seconds later it's available in BetterBird.
It won't last in my experience.