Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues

Sujet : Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 07. May 2024, 22:57:28
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
On 5/7/2024 2:48 PM, Joel wrote:
Mike Colangelo <air@vaticar_.con> wrote:

"She" was another Obama/Biden tranny.  Good riddance!

You're a transphobic piece of human garbage.

If I was dictator of the world, every "tranny" and their parents would be
going through wood chippers.  That's called sanitizing.

You'd have to go through me to get to my friends and GF who are trans.

All 125 deluded lbs of you?

My cat would put your head in the toilet.

Human strength derives from more than mass, genius.  I weigh more than
that anyway, I think, but it's not important.  I have energy at my
disposal.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.