Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues

Sujet : Re: Michael Glasser Snit macOS legal issues
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. May 2024, 15:15:32
On 5/7/2024 4:57 PM, Joel wrote:
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
On 5/7/2024 2:48 PM, Joel wrote:
Mike Colangelo <air@vaticar_.con> wrote:

"She" was another Obama/Biden tranny.  Good riddance!

You're a transphobic piece of human garbage.

If I was dictator of the world, every "tranny" and their parents would be
going through wood chippers.  That's called sanitizing.

You'd have to go through me to get to my friends and GF who are trans.

All 125 deluded lbs of you?

My cat would put your head in the toilet.
  Human strength derives from more than mass, genius.
Sure, there's the occasional small strongman, but it's very unusual.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v4ij-o_kywk
Remember the old saying: "It's not the size of the dog in the fight, it's the size of the fight in the dog."?
Say it to yourself when you wake up from the coma.

I weigh more than that anyway, I think, but it's not important.  I
have energy at my disposal.
Mt Dew isn't gonna save you.