Re: When a Linux user gets fired from his Windows job

Sujet : Re: When a Linux user gets fired from his Windows job
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 16. May 2024, 14:09:26
On 5/15/2024 5:55 PM, Joel wrote:
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

https://youtu.be/BZUuXXRDMcg?t=2180
  It's sick, how crackers do that kind of shit,
vs neegroyds (like you) ambush shooting and killing cops ALL THE TIME. The sick, violent, murderous failed race is an embarrassment to themselves and America.  We should've picked our own damn cotton.
Why haven't you moved back to the African shithole you belong in?

as if they're in some
moral position.  I'm not saying there shouldn't be police or psych
wards or jails, but damn, they could take it down a notch, at least.
I don't know much about her, but I think she's just a spoiled, foul-mouthed brat that learned screaming gets her what she wants.
Earlier in the video, when they're putting her legs in 'the wrap' to control her kicking and resisting, she calms down very quickly and says "I'll stop resisting." a couple times.  That shows she can control herself.  But it was too late, so she went back to screeching, sobbing, cursing and hyperventilating.
If you listen to earlier parts of the video, you learn she had recently aged out of Children & Youth programs, so might have been deathly afraid of being homeless on the street right then, and that's why she wouldn't get out of the social worker's car.
Plus she was previously arrested for assaulting a cop.
She's a good-looking girl, but her temper and behavior (maybe mental illness) is gonna make her life hard.