Re: Distro Lackeys Take Note

Sujet : Re: Distro Lackeys Take Note
De : vallor (at) *nospam* cultnix.org (vallor)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 19. May 2024, 21:12:26
On Sun, 19 May 2024 19:02:29 +0000, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> wrote in
<17d0f91a6515b1ea$104365$543415$802601b3@news.usenetexpress.com>:

On 19 May 2024 18:43:19 GMT, Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:

Le 19-05-2024, Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> a écrit :

What, pray tell, is that terrible thing or things and why hasn't that
terrible thing or things happened to me?

Three reasons.

[snip feeble bullshit]

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!

You are a PROVEN idiot.

I will ALWAYS run as root and I will ALWAYS reject security and, as
ALWAYS, nothing will ever happen.  Nothing.

Go and crawl into your bomb shelter and prepare for WWIII.

Idiot.

Cool sig, bro.

Dollars to donuts, "Idiot." is running a honeypot -- one that can
be jailbroken.

--
-v