OT: I'm sure there was no reason for this!

Sujet : OT: I'm sure there was no reason for this!
De : andrzej (at) *nospam* matu.ch (Andrzej Matuch)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 20. May 2024, 16:17:02
<https://www.lifesitenews.com/opinion/world-council-for-health-delivers-cease-and-desist-to-who-over-criminal-covid-rulings/?utm_source=telegram>

"WHO Director General Dr. Tedros Adhanom Ghebreyesus, Dr. Maria van
Kerkhove, Dr. Janet Diaz, and Jeremy Farrar of the World Health
Organization have orchestrated gross violations of human rights around
the world and helped orchestrate the largest premeditated mass murder
and assault in history. They have now all been personally served
notices of harm and orders to cease and desist, from The World Council
For Health. The service was completed by Swiss attorney Philipp
Kruse."

Safe and effective! Pivot tables! Gunshot to the balls are safe and
effective because they won't kill you!
Andrzej (Andre) Matuch
TG: @AndrzejMatuch
Catholic, paleoconservative, Christ is king.