Re: New Windows AI feature records everything you’ve done on your PC

Sujet : Re: New Windows AI feature records everything you’ve done on your PC
De : ronb02NOSPAM (at) *nospam* gmail.com (RonB)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. May 2024, 04:02:57
On 2024-05-22, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
rbowman wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2024/05/microsofts-new-recall-feature-will-record-everything-you-do-on-your-pc/

Oh, yeah, that's the killer app I've been waiting for. I might have to buy
an new, unobtanium PC though.

Microsoft... featureitis is a feature!

https://arstechnica.com/gadgets/2024/05/microsofts-copilot-ai-pc-requirements-are-embarrassing-for-intel-and-amd/

"Mommy, why is my computer fan screaming???"

"Copilot or data mining? Bitcoin? I'm not entirely sure dear."

Yep. I saw recently that Venezuela (I think) outlawed data mining because
of its effect on their power grid.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."