Re: Take that, Microsoft!

Sujet : Re: Take that, Microsoft!
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. May 2024, 16:24:58
On 5/22/2024 3:18 PM, Andrzej Matuch wrote:
On Wed, 22 May 2024 14:33:01 -0400, DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

The thunar file mgr, running on Linux, can browse nonexistent folders!

It's a GuhNoo miracle!

https://imgur.com/WcG7lDR
 Wow, this is only the thirtieth time you complain about the same
problem.
I first noticed it in 2011 in Nautilus, and 13 years later it's still happening in thunar.
Your previous response to one of my problem reports about this issue was: "Crapware."

This is clearly a much worse problem than Microsoft saving
screenshots of everything you're doing every few seconds for three
months!
Windows does that?  JHC.  I wasn't aware.  I knew Windows sent ALL your data and activity back to MS because SMelzzzzz told me so, and Linux idiots always tell the truth about Windows and MS.
But screenshots?  That's very worrisome.  How long have they been doing that?  Where are the screenshots saved?  What's the name of the app/process?  Can it be turned off?

They won't sell that data, they promise!
The experienced FOSS/Linux developer who recently finagled his way into a position of trust then tried to add a backdoor into the Linux xz utility that if successful would've allowed him unfettered, remote access to your computer is also trustworthy.
Note:  3 days ago you said "I'm done reading your shite."
While we're having a spat, are you OK if I talk to other kooks?