Re: Testing Claws-Mail

Sujet : Re: Testing Claws-Mail
De : candycanearter07 (at) *nospam* candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. May 2024, 16:30:09
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote at 05:03 this Thursday (GMT):
On 2024-05-23, candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
RonB <ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote at 02:08 this Thursday (GMT):
On 2024-05-22, candycanearter07 <candycanearter07@candycanearter07.nomail.afraid> wrote:
RonB <ronb02@gmail.com> wrote at 13:28 this Sunday (GMT):
Doesn't seem to be too bad. Filtering is more complicated than it needs
to be, but if you want a GUI news reader for Fedora, this works.

Looked at it before, it didn't work super well for me but glad it works
well for you.

It didn't work out that well for me. The filters seemed to only work half
the time and I couldn't find a way to filter out crossposts. I got tired of
trying it out pretty quickly. (I should have posted a follow up.)

I'm happy with slrn.

It's pretty dang good, yeah. (even if the xface support isn't great)

I've heard that. I never fooled around with xface (or at least haven't since
I temporarily got it working either on Xnews (pre-Linux) or Pan, can't
remember which). Either way, it was almost 20 years ago that I last messed
with xface.

I like it. I had to write my own script to add xface support..