Re: Hateful liberal FOSS weenie restricts political parties and entire governments from using his software

Sujet : Re: Hateful liberal FOSS weenie restricts political parties and entire governments from using his software
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. May 2024, 21:42:27
On Thu, 23 May 2024 10:16:56 -0400, DFS wrote:

I came across an interesting Java relational db named H2.

     https://www.h2database.com/html/main.html

     It's the successor (but all new) to HypersonicSQL / HSQLDB.

     Claims very high performance, so I may give it a whirl.

     https://www.h2database.com/html/performance.html

Have you tried it?

No. I already have enough databases.