Looks like I have to retroactively shut down that lying shithead Feeb

Sujet : Looks like I have to retroactively shut down that lying shithead Feeb
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 24. May 2024, 16:50:50
This one goes back a ways, but it's never too late to prove what a lying, babbling fool he is.
In Sep 2016 Feeb claimed:
1)  MS Visual Studio support for the C99 standard was "nearly TWENTY
     FUCKING YEARS behind the times."
2) "GNU/Linux had conformed to a 1999 standard in ... you
     guessed it ... 1999."
The reality:
*  The C99 standard was adopted in March 2000, so GuhNoo GCC couldn't
    have conformed to it in 1999.
*  Support for C99 was substantially complete in Visual Studio 2013
 https://devblogs.microsoft.com/cppblog/c99-library-support-in-visual-studio-2013/
    So that's 13 years after the C99 standard was adopted, not 20 as
    Feeb lied.
*  "C99 is substantially completely supported as of GCC 4.5"
    https://gcc.gnu.org/c99status.html
    So when was GCC 4.5.0 released?  Not until Apr 2010, way way way
    after the C99 standard was adopted.
    So it turns out GuhNoo support for C99 was *TEN FUCKING YEARS* behind
    the times, not 0 years as Feeb lied.
3 Feeb lies.
3 Feeb FAILS.
As usual.