Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?

Sujet : Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 01. Jun 2024, 14:40:33

On 2024-05-31, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:

I am dismayed at the direction America has taken with Reagan, John Roberts,
our functional oligarchy. Both parties feed into that. But one party is
bugfuck crazy, taking us back from decades of progess.

If you think we're on the right track now, ....

Reread what I wrote.

--
Hain't we got all the fools in town on our side?  And hain't that a big
enough majority in any town?