Re: OT: the 10-billionaire "President Trump" sent me 4 fundraising emails today

Sujet : Re: OT: the 10-billionaire "President Trump" sent me 4 fundraising emails today
De : ronb02NOSPAM (at) *nospam* gmail.com (RonB)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 01. Jun 2024, 17:50:56
On 2024-06-01, chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
some dumb fsck wrote:

This degenerate liar and criminal has no shame, but he knows there are
lots of American ignoramuses who will give him money to pay his lawyers
to defend him from the endless stream of crimes and legal messes he's
been involved in most of his business and political career.

Not really trying to defend Trump, here, but people should realize
that his "bad behavior" really is typical, for the wealthy elite
businessmen, in our world.  Absolute scumbags abound, in that circle.

Yep. Wouldn't it be nice if we could vote a non-corrupt politician instead
of having to pick the lesser of two evils? (I won't be voting in November,
BTW. I haven't voted in a presidential election in about 30 years.)

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."