Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?

Sujet : Re: When did Trump steal your lunch money ?
De : ronb02NOSPAM (at) *nospam* gmail.com (RonB)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 15:48:17
On 2024-06-02, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:

On 2024-06-01, Chris Ahlstrom <OFeem1987@teleworm.us> wrote:
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

Nobody's doing these trials for political reasons.

(Rolling eyes)

Sure, they dig and dig and dig on "normal" people, like they have on
him.

That "bank fraud" thing that they fscked him on happens all the
fscking time in business.  Victimless "crime", just like this "payoff"
trial.

Wrong on all counts. Trump's been a crimer for decades. And he's been playing
the "I am an innocent victim of a rigged system" schtick for decades.

And Biden hasn't been corrupt for years? Not only corrupt, but a pervert.
Your selective (partisan) indignation highlights your hypocrisy.

Nah, you're statements about Biden (like your statements about Hillary years
ago) are just nutso.

Right, because she didn't have an illegal email server with classified
documents that were leaked. She didn't destroy evidence by destroying cell
phones or by "bleaching" her server. It's all made up. I guess you think
because the crooked "justice" department didn't charge her, she didn't do
anything wrong. Remember Bill Clinton holding up flight traffic at (I
believe) Phoenix to have a chat about his haircut with (I believe) the then
Attorney General of the United States during the Hillary Clinton
investigation? Nothing to see there... happens every day. Oh, and shortly
afterwards the investigation ended without any charges being filed. Nothing
suspicious at all about any of that.

I hope you're not as ignorant as you pretend to be. I would be worried about
you forgetting to breathe.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."