(OT): Breaking! Trump's Crimes...

Sujet : (OT): Breaking! Trump's Crimes...
De : ronb02NOSPAM (at) *nospam* gmail.com (RonB)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 02. Jun 2024, 16:00:50
    - Deleted 33k emails after they were subpoenaed
    - Smashed Cell Phones & other devices to hide evidence
    - Had an illegal private server in his basement
    - Had the server bleached to destroy evidence
    - Deserves to rot in jail, nobody is above the law.

  ...Just kidding, that was Hillary Clinton.

(The above from a Telegram post.)

I'm sure, any day now, in our *fair* "justice" system Hillary Clinton will
be tried for these crimes. (It doesn't matter if the statute of limitations
have run out, as we learned with Trump in our *fair* (two-tiered) "justice"
system.

Can't wait to see what excuse they'll use to dismiss the charges against the
senile pervert's son — who's a chip off the old block when it comes to
perversion. In his case he's not yet senile, he's just drug addled.

--
[Self-centered, Woke] "pride is a life of self-destructive fakery, an
entrapment to a false and self-created matrix of twisted unreality."