Re: Fauci Admits – No, Dr. Fauci Did Not "Admit" Anything

Sujet : Re: Fauci Admits – No, Dr. Fauci Did Not "Admit" Anything
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 17:43:28
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
On 6/3/2024 7:20 PM, Joel Crump wrote:
On 6/3/24 7:07 PM, RonB wrote:

Joel is having a hissy fit.

Shut up, dorky old fart. I'd kick your dumb ass with one hand tied
behind my back.

More empty, drunken ethreats.

WRonG is nearing 70 as I recall, so you MIGHT be able to take him.  But
would it really make you proud to beat up an older man who hates Windows
a lot more than you do?

Yeah, the age thing is a point, I guess, but he accused me of
"escaping" his killfile, when I have posted with the same email for
years, and he talks smack.  He's not as much of a phobe as Andrzej,
though, at least.  Still a bitch of a man, though.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.