Re: Famous Quotation

Sujet : Re: Famous Quotation
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 06. Jun 2024, 17:54:05
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:
On 6/4/2024 3:28 PM, Joel Crump wrote:
On 6/4/24 2:47 PM, Farley Flud wrote:

Microslop: Keeping losers and deadbeats alive.

And yet you can't shut up about Winblows, ad nauseam rants about something
you don't even use. Just moronic.

Don't let him fool you.  Feeb used Windows to make a living nearly all
of his career, and to this day.

Ah, but did you notice how he proudly claims to always pirate it?
That's why he's such a dummy, M$ *knows* if a system is pirated, they
might tolerate it, but believe they know.  That's why I paid $200 for
the license I gave you, I wanted the full experience on my priceless
new machine.  It became worthless to me, because I never want to run
Windows again, but while I used it I had a real business relationship
with Microsoft.  It's not just about how great a deal one can get, and
it *definitely* ain't the same if one just steals it.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.