Re: Kiddie crap

Sujet : Re: Kiddie crap
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 08. Jun 2024, 14:18:47
chrisv <chrisv@nospam.invalid> wrote:
rbowman wrote:

A couple of weeks ago I took a walk up the road. Along the way I passed a
push lawnmower with a 'Free' sign on it. That's not uncommon around here;
people tend to put serviceable items they don't want out along the road. I
didn't pay much attention.

On the way back I noticed it had bottles sitting on it and was curious
enough to cross the road to see what they were. Six bottles of Bud Light.
I'm not sure if it was a political statement but that's a hell of a deal
-- a lawnmower and a six pack to drink while you're mowing the lawn.

It's hard to mount a cupholder on a push mower.  My rider has one.  On
occasion I've drank while "driving"...

lol, could one get an open container violation, if it's a mower? Well,
I guess there's no traffic on your own lawn. ;)

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.