Re: A Celebration of Gentoo

Sujet : Re: A Celebration of Gentoo
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 14:10:38
Joel wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

DFS <nospam@dfs.com> wrote:

The ketchup nobody wants pairs well with the OS nobody wants.
Heinz and Windows is what the world enjoys.

Have you tried the one in Larry's link, or are you just talking out of
your ass?

Doof has a wideon for Windows :-D

--
At once it struck me what quality went to form a man of achievement,
especially in literature, and which Shakespeare possessed so enormously