Re: Xcape

Sujet : Re: Xcape
De : OFeem1987 (at) *nospam* teleworm.us (Chris Ahlstrom)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 12. Jun 2024, 19:09:25
vallor wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

On 6/10/2024 2:59 PM, vallor wrote:

Am I the only one around here that uses the heel of my left hand to hit
ctrl?

You're probably the only one around here that has a heel on his left
hand.

Interesting.  I went looking for a reference, and could not
find this usage.

What I was referring to is the lower palm of the hand
nearest the pinky.

I use my right thumb.

Status update: I'm starting to get automatic with using the Caps Lock as both a
Ctrl and an Esc.  (If held for more than 500 ms, it's Ctrl; if released quicker
than that, it's Esc.)

I installed xcape on my 14" Lenovo, which has no keypad keys, even though the
Esc is not so far away.

--
"Elves and Dragons!" I says to him.  "Cabbages and potatoes are better
for you and me."