Re: Famous Quotation

Sujet : Re: Famous Quotation
De : sc (at) *nospam* fiat-linux.fr (Stéphane CARPENTIER)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 14. Jun 2024, 23:19:45
Le 14-06-2024, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> a écrit :
On 2024-06-14 11:32 a.m., Stéphane CARPENTIER wrote:
Le 06-06-2024, Andrzej Matuch <andrzej@matu.ch> a écrit :

I don't believe that Larry Pietraskiewicz actually has a job. If he did,
he wouldn't have so much free time to play with Gentoo, and he would
wake up to the fact that it is not worth the trouble.

I don't believe in DFS' claim that he's in his mother's basement. I'm
pretty sure he's in an asylum. And not among the medical people. He
can't have a job.

Speaking as a Polish guy who knows lots of Polish guys like Larry
Pietraskiewicz, I'm actually convinced that he is in fact in his
mother's basement. If he has a job, there is no way that he is married,
has a girlfriend or ever got laid.

I can't believe all Polish guys are as late as him. He would have been
awarded a Darwin award if he was free to go. He has to be protected from
himself to be able to sill be alive.

--
Si vous avez du temps à perdre :
https://scarpet42.gitlab.io