Re: The Top 1% Pay Almost No Taxes

Sujet : Re: The Top 1% Pay Almost No Taxes
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 19. Jun 2024, 14:26:35
On 6/18/2024 8:38 PM, pothead wrote:
On 2024-06-18, Don Quicksote <DonQuicksote@invalid.invalid> wrote:
On 18/06/2024 23:23, pothead wrote:
Vote for ANYBODY but Joe Biden in 2024.

I read that he had collapsed and fallen today. Is that right?
 That's every day!
Joe "the Corpse" Biden in action.
 <https://youtu.be/8MVZdS18NX8?si=Ck9usQpNwh2OM1QL>
 Come on libbys, how can you explain this?
Mostly age I would think.
Now put together a compilation of Trump's TENS OF THOUSANDS of lies and half-truths since 2016.  Add in a long history of business fraud, tax cheating, not paying contractors, Trump University, adultery, paying someone to take his SAT, having a ghostwriter for 'Art of the Deal', golf cheating, draft dodging, insulting the military, falling "in love" with Kim Jong Un, bankruptcies, insurrection/treason, etc.
Remind me: how much border wall did Mexico pay for?
"I will accept the results of this rigged election... IF I WIN!" tells you all you need to know about that mentally-ill criminal.