Microshit is the Shit of shit

Sujet : Microshit is the Shit of shit
De : ff (at) *nospam* linux.rocks (Farley Flud)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 20:27:45
I got some Microshit software.  I need to install.

The install stops with error:

.NET 4.8 or greater required to be installed.

No problem, or so I thought.

I download .NET 4.8 runtime from the Microshit site.
Then I try to install.  I get message:

.NET 4.8 already installed.

What the friggin', frappin' fuck?

I check the list of installed "apps."  There is NO
.NET 4.8 listed.

I try to install above software again.  Same error.

I try to install .NET 4.8 again.  Same message.

What the friggin', frappin' fuck do I do?  I'm going in
fucking circles.  I can search for hours and hours with
no joy.  So just fuck it.

Microshit is the shit of junk shit.  Only brain-dead
zombies keep that shit alive.