Re: Microshit is the Shit of shit

Sujet : Re: Microshit is the Shit of shit
De : joelcrump (at) *nospam* gmail.com (Joel)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 21. Jun 2024, 21:41:34
Farley Flud <ff@linux.rocks> wrote:

I got some Microshit software.  I need to install.

The install stops with error:

.NET 4.8 or greater required to be installed.

No problem, or so I thought.

I download .NET 4.8 runtime from the Microshit site.
Then I try to install.  I get message:

.NET 4.8 already installed.

What the friggin', frappin' fuck?

I check the list of installed "apps."  There is NO
.NET 4.8 listed.

I try to install above software again.  Same error.

I try to install .NET 4.8 again.  Same message.

What the friggin', frappin' fuck do I do?  I'm going in
fucking circles.  I can search for hours and hours with
no joy.  So just fuck it.

Microshit is the shit of junk shit.  Only brain-dead
zombies keep that shit alive.

Free hint, since you pirated Winblows, all bets are off on whether it
will work right.  Could be a glitch unrelated to that, but you don't
have a way to know, because you're too stupid to pay for paid
software.

--
Joel W. Crump

Amendment XIV
Section 1.

[...] No state shall make or enforce any law which shall
abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the
United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of
life, liberty, or property, without due process of law;
nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal
protection of the laws.

Dobbs rewrites this, it is invalid precedent.  States are
liable for denying needed abortions, e.g. TX.