Re: Anyone Using Foxit Reader?

Sujet : Re: Anyone Using Foxit Reader?
De : candycanearter07 (at) *nospam* candycanearter07.nomail.afraid (candycanearter07)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 23. Jun 2024, 08:00:03
Popping Mad <rainbow@colition.gov> wrote at 02:39 this Sunday (GMT):
On 6/22/24 3:28 PM, Farley Flud wrote:
Foxit Reader for Linux used to be my fave, but Foxit has pulled
the plug on Linux back in 2022.

Yet it still worked.

But recently, I've had serious problems and I don't know why.
It could be the mixture of system Qt and other libs with the
Qt and other libs provided in the Foxit package.

Whatever, for me, Foxit Reader is no longer usable.

Arch Linux still has a version up dated 2022-08-18:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/foxitreader

But the comments reveal crash behavior similar to mine:

https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/foxitreader#comment-901863

Does anyone here use Foxit Reader for Linux?

If so, please report the version and behavior.

The latest Linux version is 2.4.5.0727.

use okular

Never heard of it, but is it on Linux?