Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!

Sujet : Re: Heroic Game Launcher... BRAVO!
De : bowman (at) *nospam* montana.com (rbowman)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 25. Jun 2024, 20:41:05
On Tue, 25 Jun 2024 06:15:07 -0400, Andrzej Matuch wrote:

There is no doubt that using Linux requires a few workarounds. However,
just using Betterbird/Thunderbird in Linux Mint should serve as an
example of what the differences are. Navigating in the program is
somewhat faster in Mint, and typing is immediate. Until you experience
the difference, the Windows version seems fine. However, once you use it
in Mint, the first impression you get is that either the operating
system you were using it in before was slowing down writing or that your
keystrokes were being recorded. They probably weren't, but there is no
reason to believe that Microsoft wouldn't suddenly decide to enable that
functionality since they have telemetry on everything else.

https://www.windowslatest.com/2024/06/24/microsoft-wants-you-to-ditch-
mail-calendar-on-windows-11-for-better-security/

"The Mail & Calendar app will soon be out of the picture, and the new
Outlook Web app will replace it. Microsoft began testing the new app after
showing popups and redirecting the users from the old app to it. According
to the Redmond giant, you must upgrade to the new Outlook web app for
better security."

All the better to spy on you.