Re: Microsoft: one step forward, one step back

Sujet : Re: Microsoft: one step forward, one step back
De : nospam (at) *nospam* dfs.com (DFS)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 28. Jun 2024, 03:26:49
On 2024-06-27 15:06, DFS wrote:

[Rabid said] "Once we moved out [of a haunted
house], we suddenly had no trouble getting pregnant and all of our
bad luck vanished."?

I stand by that statement.

It's ludicrous.  There are no ghosts.

I don't care what you think, my wife and I know what we experienced.

I saw a ghost once.  I was on a very rural road at night, north of
Baltimore, random place, an image of a person looked at me through the
car window for a moment, and when I looked behind as I passed, it
vanished.
 There are countless stories of people having such visions
You're way too smart to believe in such drivel.

but DFS doesn't believe in ghosts, so they never happened.
That's right: they never happened.
I'd love to be 'visited' by members of my family who died.  Any incontrovertible sign that they're watching from another plane of existence would be overwhelming.  But it can't and won't ever happen, because they're dead and unfortunately there's no such thing as a ghost or a soul or a spirit that lives on past our physical existence on Earth.