Re: If you're a fucking moron

Sujet : Re: If you're a fucking moron
De : vallor (at) *nospam* cultnix.org (vallor)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 02. Oct 2024, 06:43:57
On Wed, 02 Oct 2024 00:12:01 -0400, Joel <joelcrump@gmail.com> wrote in
<dvhpfjd1rh7uheoien02arle31q9fhcd57@4ax.com>:

https://www.wired.com/story/mustafa-suleyman-interview-microsoft-ai-ceo-
copilot/

Quoting the end of the article:

[ regaring sooper dooper capabilities of Copilot ]:

"If we can nail that, that's the foundation of a trusted experience, and
then I think we can really push into the complicated side of things, which
is how do we let it buy things for you on your behalf, or negotiate on
your behalf, or enter into a contract on your behalf, or plan a schedule
for you that involves three or four different stops over the course of a
Saturday afternoon. And you're like, I trust you, Copilot, you got this,
right? That's really what we're working toward."

_Enter into a contract on your behalf?_  The man is stark, raving, mad.

--
-v System76 Thelio Mega v1.1 x86_64 NVIDIA RTX 3090 Ti
   OS: Linux 6.11.0 Release: Mint 21.3 Mem: 258G