Re: Linux Weekly News

Sujet : Re: Linux Weekly News
De : rek2 (at) *nospam* hispagatos.org.invalid (rek2 hispagatos)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.misc
Date : 27. May 2024, 17:29:18
On 2024-05-27, Mark Z <markzyxwvutsrqpo@whateveraddress.invalid> wrote:
On 26 May 2024 someone called rek2 hispagatos wrote:

Spammer ! F_ck off !

https://vid.puffyan.us/watch?v=z5afusnv-3M

As Andy pointed out, the original Linux Weekly News is here:

https://lwn.net/

Spammer? no, I posted a link to this weeks video, sorry if I did not
call the name as the name I really did mean "This weeks linux news"
because that is what it is. so you fuck off and have some respect
please.

Happy Hacking
ReK2

--