Re: Video editor for Linux and MacOS (was: Re: How Microsoft And Apple Lie To You Sheep.)

Sujet : Re: Video editor for Linux and MacOS (was: Re: How Microsoft And Apple Lie To You Sheep.)
De : ldo (at) *nospam* nz.invalid (Lawrence D'Oliveiro)
Groupes : alt.computer.workshop comp.os.linux.advocacy
Date : 04. Oct 2024, 00:38:12
On 3 Oct 2024 08:15:07 GMT, vallor wrote:

Personally, I used kdenlive -- but my editing needs are minimal.

There are YouTube content creators using kdenlive, so it is not exactly a
toy contender.

Blender also works as a video editor, believe it or not. And it integrates
a compositor (plus 3D modelling/animation/physics) into the same workflow.
Try doing that with any other software.