Re: New : Kera Desktop Environment for Linux

Sujet : Re: New : Kera Desktop Environment for Linux
De : bashley101 (at) *nospam* gmail.com (The Real Bev)
Groupes : comp.os.linux.misc
Date : 20. May 2024, 21:54:19
On Sun, 19 May 2024 11:44:49 -0700, The Real Bev wrote:

bb:/stuff/Kera>Kera-Desktop Kera-Desktop: symbol lookup error:
/stuff/Kera/lib/libnw.so: undefined symbol: gbm_bo_get_modifier
 As always, the cutting-edge stuff is best left to those who know what
they’re doing.
 Let the pros knock it into shape, until it’s fit for the regular folks to
use.
It's my understanding that this is an alpha.  Accordingly, I assume that the developers are actually interested in problems.  Since I couldn't find a way to contact the author, I posted here.  DATA POINT, not criticism.
Is "Kevin" a masculine "Karen"?
--
Cheers,Bev
    To define recursion, we must first define recursion.